'05 Apple Green City

I've gotten to the point where I don't advertise what I want or what I'm bidding on because the *lurkers* also find out/catch on and then they snag it (and then have the audacity to email you inquiring as to whether or not you would like the bag at considerably more cost).

Oh hell no! That is so mean and tacky! :cursing: If someone did that to me I would never buy it from them, no matter how much I wanted the bag. I wouldn't want it anymore. :yucky:

Let me clarify my above post, what I mean by my post is, it went for a lower amount than I thought I would go to. The seller didnt answer my questions or provide better photos of certain parts of the bag like I asked, so thats why I didnt bid. I didnt imply there was anything wrong with the bag. And I also meant by the back on ebay comment, was since it sold relatively lower than I thought, the buyer may turn around and sell it and get more money for it. I would probably do the same thing.

So I apologize of anyone took my comment for anything else. I should really re-read my posts sometimes. Another PFer contacted me about it. sorry for any misunderstanding.