'05 Apple Green City

Uhhhhhh ... Hate to tell you Trama, but this is high on the list of many folks here on the PF (while I have the Apple Green First, I've been trying to snag an Apple Green City for over a year now ... believe me, most of the folks here on the forum know of my saga).

Unfortunately (and I'm sure I'm going to get PLENTY of grief about this), I've gotten to the point where I don't advertise what I want or what I'm bidding on because the *lurkers* also find out/catch on and then they snag it (and then have the audacity to email you inquiring as to whether or not you would like the bag at considerably more cost).

Good luck ...

Uhhhhhh ... Hate to tell you Trama, but this is high on the list of many folks here on the PF (while I have the Apple Green First, I've been trying to snag an Apple Green City for over a year now ... believe me, most of the folks here on the forum know of my saga).

Unfortunately (and I'm sure I'm going to get PLENTY of grief about this), I've gotten to the point where I don't advertise what I want or what I'm bidding on because the *lurkers* also find out/catch on and then they snag it (and then have the audacity to email you inquiring as to whether or not you would like the bag at considerably more cost).

Good luck ...
ewwwww!! CeeJay, speaking the open honest truth as you see it is welcome and you'll get no grief from me. I always wonder about this too.

^^ You're welcome Trama! Find out if they will ship internationally though because it seems like they only have shipping to the US listed.

You'll also be responsible for the Customs (Dogana) duties ...

A lot of US sellers are loathe to send parcels outside of the US because they are responsible for providing the Customs Form which has to be filled out completely or the parcel won't be sent outside of the US.

ewwwww!! CeeJay, speaking the open honest truth as you see it is welcome and you'll get no grief from me. I always wonder about this too.

Thanks Decophile ... I unfortunately learned this the hard way, and as I'm sure most of the folks would attest, I was always posting various *goodies* until I got burned. It was a real eye-opening experience!

If I know that someone really wants something and I've seen it somewhere, I will PM them so that they don't have the same thing happen to them.

I got it Ceejay. Thanks a lot, good advice.

About ebay, I never go above "my" price anyway, no matter what happens or who gets in the way. And I am not saying this because of your post, but only because that's what I usually do.
If I don't get this bag, well, it just wasn't meant to be, and I am sure it's not the only apple green city on earth, so I am sure I will get one sooner or later, this one or another one. As a matter of fact there have been quite a few dream bags going by for that reason lately.

Thank you for the customs thing too, that's very sweet of you, I perfectly know how it works.

Does anybody know this seller?

I asked for some pics of the corners in order to see where it show wear and I don't like at all that only pic that has been posted: it shows the corner, but not where the wear is.

I don't feel safe enough of the real condition of these corners and piping.
I think I'll pass on this one.

I'm one of the many watching this one. I have asked the seller 3x to post pictures of specific things on the bag, corners, rivets,etc, etc. And NOTHING! From what I see it looks to be in great condition. I personally think this one may end really high because about 20 PFers are gonna pounce the last 30 seconds! Not sure if I will be one of them, havent decided if I want it that bad...plus, my daughter says she wont be seen with me if I carry a lime green bag...ha.

AWWW THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS BAG!! When I first saw the Apple Green color back when I first started noticing bbags, I thought it was the ugliest thing ever..bright neon colors aren't really my thing...but now for some reason, I've grown really attracted to all of Balenciaga colors!! ^ I think the price'll end up really high too..which is too bad cuz the bag is soo cute and I'd really like to own one without selling my arm and leg! =). Good luck to everyone!

AWWW THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS BAG!! When I first saw the Apple Green color back when I first started noticing bbags, I thought it was the ugliest thing ever..bright neon colors aren't really my thing...but now for some reason, I've grown really attracted to all of Balenciaga colors!! ^ I think the price'll end up really high too..which is too bad cuz the bag is soo cute and I'd really like to own one without selling my arm and leg! =). Good luck to everyone!

got any kids? neighbors kid? sell one of them. sooo worth it.:nuts: