04 Turquoise City just listed...

1. $1699! Yikes!

2. wow is turquoise really as green as that clutch??

3. And just ended at $1300!

4. I may be a complete bafoon, but why does the plaque on the inside have the same numbers as my 2006 Ink City (115748)? Obviously, the other numbers are different, but I thought these numbers changed every year, no?

5. I think that might be a different one?

6. no.. it's the same
    and the sellers a member here:yes:

7. I think the 115748 just means it is a City.

8. Phew- got all worried.

Told you, I was having a bafoon moment:noggin:

9. That's twinklette's turquoise city!

10. $1700 as an opening bid?? Does anyone else think that is way overpriced? I can see if there was a bidding war and someone bid it up to that much, but to start it at that price? $500 over retail. I know the Turquoise is elusive, but that seems really high to me. Eh, what do I know? :smile:

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. ^^ It's a really hot color! That being said, I would not pay that much over retail. But there are definitely ladies out there who will.

12. Wow! That's a steep starting bid! Good luck to whomever wins it!

13. holy moly. that's a pretty huge opening bid. i mean like 500 over retail, yikes!

14. I don't think it is too high.. or really it is anybody's place to say how high it should be :smile: It's all about what people are willing to pay.

I have seen an '04 turquoise go for about $1550 on auction :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice