04 Turquoise City $1490 BIN

How bizzare that the buyer of the Turq 04 has previously sold one! Well, it wasn't meant to be I guess :X

Deana - I think $1,550 is really high for a skyblue City IMHO.. but if you reaaaaaally want it then the price holds no boundaries, hehehe! :smile:

For what it's worth, I've bought and sold the same color/style of b bag multiple times (she confesses :shame: ) so while it might seem strange, it really does happen. I'm a living example!

For what it's worth, I've bought and sold the same color/style of b bag multiple times (she confesses :shame: ) so while it might seem strange, it really does happen. I'm a living example!

I am not suggesting that she is doing anything wrong but I would not be surprised if she sold again so there is hope. I have seen her turn a couple of her bags around rather quickly (not for a huge markup either). The last '04 turq. she sold was last month and it took quite a few listings before it sold.

Hi Chi. I wasn't responding to your post. Just commenting on Beverly's
mention that it was bizarre for the buyer to buy another turquoise bag since she just sold one :smile:

I know. I was just expounding on the idea that maybe this means this one will come on the market too so Beverly may have a chance again to get it. In the past, I have seen this seller relist bags she has bought right away and has done so at a fairly reasonable price.

Also, I just was responding to you because I realized that my post may sound like I was dissing her, which I wasn't. With all the goings on the last few days, I have decided that I will no longer doubt any seller unless someone I know personally has had a bad experience with them. Similarly, I will only trust those that I personally know. As this board has grown over the past few months, I have come to learn that merely being a PFer is no longer enough to assume that someone is a good, honest seller. Sad but true.