04 Turq Twiggy BIN 689 -has flaw

Wow that bag is beautiful... but that 'spot' is pretty bad. And it looks like they tried to get it off and made it worse... wonder if that could be fixed cheap?

I'd really want that except for that spot and it's right in front too! and I'm not in usa, so not sure how difficult it's gonna be to send it for repair? to do it well, they probably need to spray/treat the whole bag instead of just the spot? if so, will it still be the same bag thereafter??

Do you guys remember that '04 seafoam twiggy that was up a while ago with that big HUGE ink blotch on it? And the person that won it was going to try to have it cleaned.... Anyone know how that turned out?

This one looks like it would have to have that spot redyed?

That must be a really faded turquoise, no? It looks very seafoam-ish. I'm just thinking of a turquoise twiggy I recently saw on ebay and the colour was much bluer and vibrant.

^It doesn't really look faded at all to me... Are you sure it was an '04 turquoise twiggy you saw, not an '05 turquoise twiggy? I haven't seen any other '04s in a long time. There's been a lot of '05 twiggy blues up though...