04' Rose Twiggy

1. Ok so I am dying for this bag more than anything. Can someone authenticate it for me and then I am BIN.

thanks

2. ^ there was nothing there, but if it's the rose from bertie - it's definitely authentic! goodluck :love:

3. You couldn't see anything?

4. ^ nope I don't see a link or photo's?

5. :lol: that's okay - but yup, that's the one I was talking about -- it's authentic... go get it!!!!!

6. Think it's a good price for a twiggy?

7. twiggy retail is 1075, but it is an old color and in good condition. I do think it has been listed a couple of times though and hasn't sold.

8. Great color, great style and the price isnt so bad for how rare the color is.

9. I made her an offer for a little less. If she doesn't take it I will do the BIN. I love this bag. It is so purty

10. I would NOT WAIT...DO a BIN or you will lose it JMO
    GOOD LUCK
    IT AS BEAUTY

11. Do you really think so? This has been relisted for about a month or so now & no one has bought it. Maybe the price?

12. i would BIN only if i was absolutely dying for the bag. otherwise, i'd just make an offer for a tad less.
    it's a gorgeous color though, but it has indeed been relisted at least one or 2x... so i doubt it'll be bought that quickly.

13. She is a fabulous seller, no doubts about authenticity here. I would use BIN :smile: Best of luck! Gorgeous bag.

14. Wow - did you get it? someone did! hope it was you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice