'04 rose twiggy on ebay

chigirl said:
Then why does the post say "I know the awesome seller"?

I have limited internet access so maybe have missed something.

I think she knows the awesome seller of the lilac, because winona said that the reason the lilac went for so much was because the seller was awesome and the bag was vintage.

^^^ alabama, dudeiloveyou put up an 04 lilac city in perfect condition with the dreamiest pictures ever (and I mean EVER) and all of us on the purseblog got super obsessed with it and firstclass announced she wanted it and offered dude 2000 (i think...forgive me if I'm a bit wrong on any details) then some other pf members who really wanted it bid immediately a little over 2000 so dude would not take the auction down and then to make everything worse we all had a lilac city auction ending "party" online (there were 20 or so of us who did not intend to bid but got all excited and probably egged on the bidding a lot inadvertantly) and giggles and firstclass had a bid off and the auction ended at 2700 with firstclass winning (she had been looking for this bag for a long time) and then shortly after other people with lilac bags came out of the woodwork on ebay and they went pretty high I think (but not nearly as high as dude's) giggles got a lilac off the PF and the last lilac auction went for only 900 even though it was in great condition (but it was missing the mirror)...I think that sums it up...