'04 rose twiggy now with $1495 BIN

1. is this the same one that didn't sell yesterday?
    04' rose is such a pretty color, not loving the price though....

2. Wow! Except for the teeny pen mark, that bag is in fantastic condition! How gorgeous!!

3. shoot.... i need to sell my seafoam twiggy.. i love this one more!!

4. I WISH this was a Rose 04 City........ that would be irresistable! :P

5. i wish this was 04 rose first~ not a big fan of the twiggy~ hehe!!

6. it's beautiful! rose is such a gorgeous color :heart: :love:

7. MY GOOOOOOODNESS that's delicious...

8. OMG .... I love this color :heart: ! I would like a city in this color :love:;)

9. boy, i believe in the free & all, but that price is :wacko:

10. I really think the price is very reasonable given the rarity and condition of the bag :smile:

11. I agree. I would love to see this color in person. It looks very vintage-y. Wish I had the funds right now!

12. I agree as well. The color is gorgeous (though not for me) and it is in wonderful condition. I have a few of the new bags and I don't think there is any comparison. I hate even paying retail for my new bags when I think that there was a time when these were available for the same price. I am comfortable though with paying retail or above for these older bags.

13. Pink is always gorgeous...
    I think I love pink too much

14. Love the rose color and especially in the twiggy :heart:! It's my dream bag :love:, but not my dream price :hysteric:. Too bad it's not in my price range.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice