'04 ROSE Twiggy . . . GORGEOUS - BIN $1600 :-))

I actually think this price is more than fair. For me personally, the tags are not particularly important. Also, you may be able to get tassels at BNY and then a dustbag is a dustbag. Rose is very rare color to come by. Moreover, this bag is in mint condition and is '04 leather, which is incredible. Additionally, you are paying for a bag that not many people have because the older bags were made in much more limited quantities and perhaps one could argue that the quality is therefore better. Once you have one, you see that not only is the leather amazing but the colors are so rich. I don't mean to start a debate on old vs. new but when you see people who have owned old bags continuing to seek these bags and pay more than retail for them, there must be something there.

Totally agree chigirl - you're sooooooooo right :yes: ;) :love:

Actually, that's a great price for this bag if it's a color someone's been waiting for. It's in extremely good condition for that year. The corners are perfect and the scratches are very faint (unlike the shinier bags with a film where a scratch is really evident) and blend in with the natural distressing of a 2004 bag. The seller is also very reputable and has been selling great bags for a while..I've bought and traded a couple of bags with her in the past so there's no question there. Maybe I'm being ignorant, but what's important about the tags vs value? It's not a matter of authenticity since this bag is definitely real (and fakes can come with tags) and I've observed bags go for the same price when resold whether they're included or not. I would normally have a problem with cut tassels but because they can be purchased at BNY that's not an issue and I believe dusters can also. Rose is a wonderful color and one rarely comes up from a coveted previous season in excellent condition like this.

I completely agree with surferchick and chigirl regarding the points they have made. I don't really understand how this beautiful bag differs from all of the other rare beauties that has been up! It is gorgeous! ...and from a great seller too. ;)

I have the exact same bag and I paid around the same price for it, although it had some wear. In fact, I BIN'ed it the moment I saw it. I love the colour and leather; a few minor blemishes here and there are not obvious to the casual observer, and only an anal retentive owner would pick up on them. It is such a beautiful bag and makes me happy, so I say it is worth every dollar!

OMG. it is too stunning to pass up. someone must get it!

i have the same rose twiggy that was bought off ebay too and i love it to death. 04 has such a soft buttery leather. i paid over retail price but i have no regrets. out of all my b-bags, this is the one i use daily. plus, this one is in excellent condition.

welp, i used to be one of those girls who said she'd never pay above retail for a bag!!!...but then i woke up one morning to my dream bag staring me in the face on e-bay (black flat brass hobo from LP)...i thought about it for 5 minutes & hit BIN, knowing i may never get the chance again...and i'm soooooooooooooooo happy that i did!!!

to each his (or her) own I guess, I know what I want for my money. In my opinion Mint shouldnt have scratches. but thats my opinion.

I agree :yes:

I would pay above retail for this bag normally, but NOT with ALL the missing extras PLUS scratches AND the cut tassels thing would really bother me :sad:

JMHO of course!

Rose 04' is TDF and I agree.. the price is fair. The color is very rare and the bag is in excellent like new condition. I have seen people list their bags NWT, while it has signs of wears on the bag. I mean.. just because you saved the tags, didn't cut the original tags and bought it a month ago.. does that mean it's NWT?

IMO- it will be worth it to whomever buys it! This is probably someones dream bag. The color is no longer made and rarely comes available and the older leather is amazing. I believe you can buy the rose tassels still at BalNY. I have paid over retail for my dream bags and was a very happy camper. Obviously it's not your dream bag if you are "bashing" it but it is gorgeous to me and if it were my dream bag I would buy it.