04 Rose Mini Classique - starting $150

1. so cute!!!

2. Such a great deal! The minis usually close for about $400 and up.

3. ^oh! really? how much is the retail for this?

4. The minis are no longer in production. Not sure what the original retail is.

5. welp, i've got a NWT '05 black mini which i won on e-bay for about $500 USD :Push: & the "Barney's" tag says $775!!!

6. How big are they?

edited for a typo....guess I cant spell this early....:cursing:

7. That's such a pretty little bag!

8. Donna, they are tiny.
    Check the thread with PF'ers wearing their Balenciagas, I think there's one there being worn.

9. It is very small...much smaller than the mini-twiggy. It's very cute though, just not very practical IMO. But the color is TDF...so conflicted. :smile:

10. yeah... i think there is a pic of judy wearing it somewhere in this forum...

11. It is big enough for a bill-fold type wallet, phone, keys and lip-gloss, which is often what I carry. I have 5 of these and I love how I can get the classic BBag style in a small, understated way. I prefer this style to the smaller version of the mini twiggy, which carries about the same. The larger mini twiggy is another matter, though.

12. ^^ ITA, it's perfect for a night out
    :love:

13. So cute, this! I'm going to resist. Still waiting for an 04 rose twiggy!

14. I have the rose mini classique as well as the rose twiggy. This is the only colour in which I have 2 BBags; the rose is such a lovely colour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice