04 Rose City! Stunning!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So pretty!!! I want it!!!

2. :drool: :drool: :drool:

3. O M G. That is a VERY VERY VERY beautiful bag! Love the seller too! =)

4. OMG, it's beautiful!!!!!

5. Very, very, tempting...it's beautiful!

I think powderpuff is looking for a Rose city.

6. Looks like it already has a bid on it. I wonder how high this one will go for?? Any one want to take a guess??

7. Beautiful, and it's in such great condition too!

8. WOWsers !!! :drool: This will def be one exciting auction.

9. OMG ..... yummy . . . it's also MY dream bag :nuts: :nuts: !!!!! WOW - fantastic bag, beautiful color and perfect condition - all around GREAT :yahoo: - - - I hope I can resist (I must) :s

Thank you Roxane for posting :flowers:

10. that's in great condition. very nice vintage piece!

11. It's so beautiful that although I already have an 04 Rose Twiggy and Mini Classique, and the City shape doesn't suit me, I STILL want it! :love: :love: :love:

Mu-u-ust re-si-st :angel:

12. :love: Oh Wow! I have my eye on a Twiggy but I would rather have a City. Would my finace kill me if I bought another bag this week? He still thinks the flat brass was an insane price for a used bag. Guys don't *get* it.:graucho:

13. Well thats me thats got the bid on it and I have been emailing the seller back and forth and she got an offer for well over $1500.00 from someone else. More than I want to spend right now. ~sadness~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice