04 Rose City, should I get it?

1. I have been searching for a rose 04 city and found one! Only thing I'm concerned about is the the distressing. I hope byMimi won't mind, but I posted a picture of hers and the one I'm looking at so you can see what I mean. I like the smoother nondistressed look of mimi's and wonder if I'll be happy with the one I found - I would love thoughts, thank you!

Mine:
    r1.jpg

r3.jpg

Mimis:
    RoseCity.jpg

2. i like yours!!

3. hehe I don't mind! ;) I love them both! I think the one you have the opportunity to get is beautiful... so if you can, go for it love!

4. thanks Mimi - I just wanted to show the difference in the leather...there is a pretty big difference between the two! Strange how there's such a variation even in the same year. I'm still torn lol. I can't make decisions to save my life!

5. Get it! They are so hard to find!

6. Ah Percephonie...if I do I have to sell one of my other bags so I want to make sure that I'll love it upon arrival! I guess I could get it, see and then if I don't like it resell?

7. I would grab it and then resell if you decide you don't like the distressing.....the color is just beautiful!

8. get it to see if you love it in person- things can appear different in real life. you can always sell later if necessary.
    it's a beautiful color :love:

9. Oh I am so jealous!! This is the color I have been looking for!! Everyone is finding such great deals! Where have I been?

10. i think Mimi's has been worn more than yours, thats why hers is less distressed. They get softer with time, so just use it.

11. I totally agree, mocean! A bbag is like a pearl: the more you wear it, the better it gets. :heart: :heart:

12. Darn you guys totally talked me into it. So it should look like Mimi's once I use it for a while? The leather like smooths out somewhat? I'm confused lol.

13. twinklette, you should definitely get it . its beautiful! where on earth did you find it? if you dont mind my asking.

and if you get it, and dont want it, which i sincerely doubt, you can sell it to me!!!:biggrin:

14. ps. i also agree. mimis is just worn in! they are like pearls!

15. Twinklette, may I ask if you also have the '04 Lilac city in your collection?;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice