'04 red city w/pewter hardware $1650 BIN or BO

I agree with Bama there are 2 sides to every story so people shouldn't jump to conclussions.

However, the bag is very rare and has the best offer option available too. Good luck to the bidders~ I'm sure this is someone's dream bag!

Sorry! Just saw Swanky's post after I posted this. So I'm editing it for content:

It's a very beautiful bag and I don't think we should necessarily get on the seller's case considering we don't know the entire story.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm still very torn about this purchase, but I'm happy I'm getting the bag that I found and wanted so desperately to own. I know this may be childish, but one of the main reasons why I went ahead with the transaction is because I saw that the woman who had just scammed me (bfgf1985 or recoveringshopaholic1--it's detailed in the Lilac 04 Voyage thread) had placed a best offer on the bag. I would have just been mortified for her to end up with a bag that I found and arranged to purchase. That would have been too cruel a twist of fate for me to handle. And unlike that horrendous person who has scammed numerous PFers and has had several of her aliases banned from this forum, the seller of the red city appears to be a well-liked member. I still think the listing was shady, but we ultimately worked things out. I'm glad that I ended up with one of my dream bags, but this old-leather Balenciaga stuff is just too much work:cursing: ! I think I'm either going to go retail for now on, or find a new hobby:shame: . Happy Holidays everyone:smile: