04 Pewter First Arrived Today!

1. My first First arrived at 9:30 this morning...thanks to Helloholly for parting with hers so I could finally have one! :nuts:

Since I know better than to post without pics, here they are...the first is with my ink City. The sun is horrendous right now, so the photos are not great. I may try again later.

PewterFirstandInkCity.jpg PewterFirstFront.jpg PewterFirstside.jpg
  2. Congrats.. it's stunning :nuts:

3. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    wonderful! congrats on your Pewter! its wonderful! I'm SO glad you found your b-bag!!!!

whats next??? :amuse:

4. Yay! So happy for you. Congrats!

5. ET, congrats! it's a gorgeous bag!

6. OMG, that bag is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!!!!

7. So do you LOVE it?!!??! It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!!

8. Oh that's great! It's so beautiful! Congrats!

9. It's beautiful! I miss my Pewter now! I love the 2004 more than the 2005 i think!

10. Ooooohhh I'm not usually into metallics but that's BEAUTIFUL, ET!! Congrats!!!! *still waiting to hear on the city :P*

11. Congrats!!!! How exciting!

12. Of course I do! :nuts: :love: The photos do not do justice to the bag AT ALL...I love how it changes in the light. It is a bit on the small side, but I was able to fit my purseket and stuff in it...the essentials. No books or papers, but it will be great as a small bag. City should arrive tomorrow. :biggrin:

13. Congrats!

14. =D glad you like it hun! hope you guys will be happy together =)

p/s - hey feel free to use my pics if you want

15. Thanks hellooholly! I don't know how to load your pics from photobucket, but yours are SO much better than mine! The bag is adorable! I am SO happy!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice