'04 METALLIC Magenta Classique

1. Oh I am but I don't know if I want to pay that much..it is soooo pretty!

2. Loving it!!! But I agree about not wanting to pay that much. But it really is worth the price.

3. Yeah, it's a little pricey, but it is brand new. :shrugs:

4. It is...I think it is used..the seller said it was when I asked her about it

5. Her auction does say new with tags but when I asked about the bag she said this:

This metallics magenta is for 2004/2005 holiday collection. you cannot buy it new anymore. It is very gentlely uesed. It's about 90% new.

6. I was searching through the forum because I have a thing for this color. I swear it calls to me in the night. I have looked at this auction a few times but have always thought the price was a bit high (at least for me). I found that the seller had this bag listed twice before with lower selling prices ie.. $1099 and $1079. Which would seem to me to be more of a reasonable price for a first. Both times the auctions ended with no bids. I wonder why then she chose to increase the price by $200 this time and will not accept any lower BIN. Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

7. Sorry it was me!! I know I just got the bubblegum and the whole mess that went with that and buying off eBay BUT.... I had to have it. I really like the first size and the color. Well like I said the color calls to me in the night. This one I will take scratches, dents and all because I will be distracted by sparkly magenta!!

8. ^ :nuts: Ahh how did I miss that one? Not that I would have gotten it, but what a great deal!! I hope a PFer got that...

9. Oh, congrats Meemie! Hope you are happier with this one. It's gorgeous!

10. Pewter, now that I have had the bubblegum for two days I really like the bag. I just had to get over the whole item not as decribed thing. Really I no longer notice or even focus on most of what bugged me at first. It is really pretty and when I look at it I love it. I didn't have that with the ink. I wanted to but couldn't. I think just the seller saying she should of described it better was all I needed to hear.

11. I've checked out this auction alot...hehe :drool:

12. Oh great! So glad you're lovin the bubblegum now! It is really a fabulous bag and you are lucky to have some of the best pinks in your collection! Congrats! :yes: :yahoo:

13. Wow - congrats meemie! It's beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice