04 Marron weekender

1. wowza. check out the old lampo zipper! that's truly an oldie.

2. but a goodie! :yahoo: I have this color in a city and I luuuuuuuurve it! :love: I wanna swim in this leather... I bet you could too in this weekender!

3. wow! gorgeous!!

4. Gorgeous color....if only it were a City!

5. gorgeous~!!!!

6. so pretty!! i am starting to fall in LUUUURVE with this color. this isn't good.

7. So it definitely legit? That zipper threw me cos I thought by then they were using the embossed lampo, bot engraved lampo. But obviously I was wrong - its a gorgeous colour, regardless.

8. Yup ... it's legit.

This bag has been up on eBay for quite a bit (she keeps on re-listing it). As a matter of fact, when she listed it sometime ago, she had listed it as Bordeaux ... I informed her that it was the Marron color.

It is a beauty ...

9. CeeJay, that might have been another seller? I think I remember the bag you're talking about. This seller just got hold of this bag recently, it's her first listing of it.

10. WOW- it's definitely yummy!!!

11. Did you correct her on the "Dolma Green" too? ;)

Good grief, she has 19 Bbags listed right now! I'd really like to know her source!

12. Huh, did she have the olive listed as dolma?? Funny. Wishful thinking...[​IMG] (dolma is prettier than olive, IMO).

13. Yeah, I think I saw it listed as "Dolma" yesterday.... I agree the Dolma looks prettier than Olive to me, too, although I have never seen either color in real life.

I think someone bought an Olive recently and said it was beautiful and kind of changed colors in different light like the Ink.

14. I think that was Mimi's khaki, wasn't it? The khaki is very changeable, and the dolma is actually a lot like seafoam and 04 turquoise in its character, but the olive - to me, it's a bit flat. But maybe it depends on the bag...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice