04 Marron Twiggy HURRY!!

1. oh my god, i want this bag! just emailed the seller because i have 0 feedback, i've never bid on eBay before....oh i hope i can get it......

2. peanut, the back of the bag is refurbished with 2 patches of leather, just fyi :flowers:

3. yeah, a complete turn off for me i'm afraid, there's no way i would buy that bag looking like that

4. yes because the leather patches maybe don't look like the real distressed leather? mmm..

5. its just wrong on so many levels , wrong, wrong, wrong...

6. seller is a Pfer !! =)

7. I thought I was seeing things when I saw those patches on the back ... but they did do a good job.

8. well, at least it looks like this seller is being honest about the bag - unlike, apparently, whoever sold it to her!

9. I think for the price it's a decent buy, esp. if you couldn't afford a mint one.

10. I agree with, Cal. Great price for what you're getting.

11. Sure looks good from the front!

12. I saw this bag with the burn mark before on eBay, was it the same seller? Did it not sell then she had it fixed?
    I think this is a great price.

13. the bag looks good but I just don't like the back...where the two leathers meet.

14. I don't get who would pay $645 for a bag that is so used? It looks awful to me! I think it's madness!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice