'04 Lilac Mini Classique

1. i have been eyeing this, but i dont know bout the size... looks small. its a really pretty color tho.

2. Wow...it is beautiful!

3. Oh it is such a beauty! I wish......

4. Aww thank you pippop!!! She really is a beauty- I can't wait to have my 04 lilac first! In the mean time, I really hope this little one finds its way to a PFers home. The color is gorgeous and the size...it is small but then again I'm starting to think that the first is a bit small...lol However its got that classic Balenciaga style and the strap is nice and long so it works as a great shoulder bag!

5. An eBayer asked me for some photos of it on so I thought I'd share them with you guys too. I didn't realize it looked that cute on until I saw my own photos...:lol: :nuts:

6. It looks so cute on you!!! So temping....

7. j, it's so cute on you!:cutesy: are you sure you have to part with it?:crybaby:

8. Oh, you should add those pics to "photos w/your b-bags"!! so cute! :smile:

9. Oh yeah jdy.... this '04 Lilac Mini looks FANTASTIC on you :nuts: .... such a sweet bag :yahoo: , OMG - I hope a PFer get it - good luck with your sale :flowers: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice