04' Lilac ending in 11 min.!!

1. The price is still REALLY low compared to DUDES!:biggrin:

2. It just went for $960 -- was it someone here? I hope so -- it's such a gorgeous bag. Congrats to whoever it was!!

3. It just ended at $960!

4. WOW, only US$960! Great price, congrats to the winner :smile:

5. OMG who got it? That is a steal!

6. I would bet the seller is not too excited about the price..

7. I think the price is pretty great for both the buyer and seller - it was in pretty iffy condition, and missing a lot of 'essentials' ;) congrats to whoever won!

8. Well, I know Nhelle was suppose to bid. But she didnt win. Hmmm........ I wonder what happened?

9. aaaccccckkk I missed out the auction...I hate emergency meetings at work..i really do!!!!!:mad: :mad:

10. i missed out the auction toooooo........stupid exam!!!

11. cool! it went for a good price! there have been a lot of lilacs popping up as of late, supply and demand! did a PFer get it?

i bet another will come knocking for you nhelle! i'll keep an eye out! :flowers:

12. Ha ha ha .... I'm happy to have "my" '04 Lilac city already :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :love: - even this price now was much better :shame: ! And .... who is the lucky winner of THIS Lilac bag ?? Is it a PF-member ? CONGRATS to this steal :flowers:

13. Ohh sweetie ..... I'm so sorry :cry: :cry: - I'll help to find another '04 Lilac bag for you, I promise :yes: ! And how I said honey: don't work too hard ;) :rant: !! HUGS :love:

14. Wow! Congrats to whomever won a wonderful 04 lilac bag at a wonderful price!

15. Congrats to the lucky winner! Hopefully it's a PF member :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice