'04 EGGPLANT city on Ebay :-)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Item # 6888301294 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck :flowers::love:

2. DAG-NABB-IT ... I always miss out on this stuff because I can't get into eBay when I'm at work. Is there a BIN? If so, I bet it will go in a hurry ... DRAT :censor: :mad: :rant: !!!

3. ^There is no BIN, and this has been up for a few days with no bids, so you should be okay :yes:

4. Hmmmm ... is the starting bid really high? Anyone know who the seller is? Sorry to ask all these questions ... I wish there was some way that I could (at least) look at this stuff!

5. Oh CeeJay ..... good luck - hope you can get it ... crossing fingers ;):yes: ! Can anybody help you, maybe ?

6. The seller is in United Kingdom/Europe and the start-price is $ 1456 !!

7. The starting bid is 790 GBP, which is about $1455 USD.

8. That does seem high. I'm sure someone will pay it.

9. ..... and it's during for 2 days .... no bid yet ;)

10. It's vuittonolic, whoever that is. The condition is only 8 out of 10 though, so keep that in mind.

11. Thanks ... I'll take a look this weekend. Yeah, $1495 is up there ... add on top the shipping (and possibly customs if she doesn't know how to send it correctly). I wish the Fall bags were out; would love to see them "in-the-flesh"!!

12. oh ceejay, i second that. I want to see the new blueberry color.

13. OMG! I love eggplant! Somebody buy this one- go CeeJay! It's a beauty!

14. i love the leather on the 04 eggplant city~~so soft...!!!! i think the new blueberry is pretty, don't know about the leather though...

15. Oooh! That color and leather looks fantastic, but the price--yikes! I guess that's the going rate for the really good older Bbags now, though. I would love to have an 04 Eggplant. Hope one of our fellow PFers wins it! :smile: The new fall colors look like they'll be pretty, but I don't think the leather will be as nice as this one. The condition could be better, though, but maybe you can clean up those little dirt speckles with Apple Guard?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice