04' Eggplant City on Ebay!

1. From Dudeiloveyou Auction # 6881873351! Good Luck!:biggrin:

2. Niiice! I can't wait to see more pics of the bag! I wonder how high this one will go...

3. Dudes eggplant bags are killing me!! I think his first went for around $1400 last week...so beautiful but way outa my reach!

4. My dream bag!!!! But starting at $1400.... :cry:

5. oh i want this!

6. Oh sweetsparkle are you going to make an offer?

7. i don't know....seems the starting bid is a little high but maybe i should try. her eggplant first sold for $1400. i don't want to pay too much :sad:

8. Yeh I can understand. Didn't her eggplant first sell for $1500?!

9. I don't watch eBay auctions much but I would think that this may not go much higher unless you think people are willing to pay upwards of $1800 for a bbag????

10. oh maybe! hmm....i might have to rethink this. but i've been looking for a city to carry to work and eggplant would be an awesome color.

12. I think this could sell for over $1600 - $1700 - a brand new condition eggplant, city size, is a true gem - a rarity. My eggplant is not in "new" condition and I paid $1400 for it.

13. Thanks Loganz. I have not observed these auctions much so have no idea about prices. It is a great color.

14. I wonder where dude keeps getting these bags from.... I am so envious. I can only imagine how high this one is going to go for, but I think it's worth a try if you're willing to pay that much for it.

15. Hmmm I have a feeling it will go for $1700! That's waaaaay over my budget unfortnately lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice