'04 Anis, Mini-Classique

1. oh, this colour is sooo cute :P
    but this bag is so petite

2. I LOVE the Anis, but I think my 5 year old would be the only one getting any use out of this one!

3. agreed winona, i used to have a mini twiggy which can contain a WHOLE lot than this mini classique, but i ended up selling it because it's too small for my needs. i'm working a field work, i need to have EVERYTHING i need in my reach.

4. I had an apple green mini-moto I loved but it was just too small; did not even work as a going out bag.

5. I love it, I think it's absolutely adorable - and perfect for evening events, how cute would this be with a little black dress for a special night out?! So rockin'! ;)

6. *sigh* think if i give this bag a little cup of water with miracle grow and a twirly straw, it might grow up to be a twiggy?

I love this color.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7. ^ lol, mocean!!

8. This little darling has a bid! Yay!

9. smart... smart bidder... *sigh*

10. lol mocean... I kept staring at the pictures too and in my head I stretch the pics so it looks more like the First size :lol::roflmfao: Wish it works in real life! Don't worry, mocean, yours will show up soon :flowers:

11. oh gosh, that is so cute! i'm totally into those mini classiques. the colour is so awesome! i love it! the person who gets this will be so lucky! :lol:

12. i just saw pics of jdy with her lilac mini and this style is great for going out (or just running errands).

13. ^ and the color!!!!!! anis is so dimensional, with gorrgeous leather!!!!

14. I have the Mini-Classique in the Apple Green color. I use it to store pencils/pens and the like ... it gets carried around in my Shopper (for work). I use the Ghost for the same purpose, but it goes into my Weekender for traveling ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice