'03 White Hobo - with Pewter hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the seller explain why she backed out?
I'm so sorry the seller backed out. What is going on with sellers lately? I lost out on bidding a Caramel City last week and the seller never responded to my emails as to why my bid was cancelled.:shrugs:

Now your seller renigs on your offer too? Ebay has really gotten scary lately.

You're always so sweet to everyone here. I hate to see your dream bag slip away like that. I hope this seller was al least polite enough to offer some sort of a justifiable explanation!!!

I'm a novice around here, but I gotta tell you this stuff boils my blood. I will certainly keep my eyes out for your dream bag aaa. Your bag is out there. You just have to believe.:yes:

I am sorry Bama-sweetie for what happened :crybaby: We really need to be careful of what we say publicly in the forum as words are very influential in many situations. It is very unfair to make accusation or assumption based merely on personal opinion:s I am sure you will find another bag you will love more soon~~

Ohhh...'bama...I'm so sorry...a "better" bag will surely come your way.

Two months ago, I've already paid for a "le dix" bag (yes, the "GOLD" letters!) and I was so excited for it to arrive then a day after, the seller refunded my money and said she couldn't find the bag :sad:((

Status
Not open for further replies.