'03 White Hobo - with Pewter hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Aaa! I'm so happy you got it!

I don't think it's necessarily that someone reported it. A LOT of authentic listings have been getting pulled left and right after Ebay tightened their new policies for selling designer brands. Plus, we've been reporting those fake ones and they stayed up for weeks. Doesn't make sense though.
Totally agree with Pewter :yes: Is anyone aware of this new ebay policy? Both ebay and paypal are now taking alot of precautions against counterfeits. Ebay is now restricting sellers from shipping high end bags to Asia, and setting limit to those sellers as well. :shrugs:

eBay is driving me NUTS - ever seen this one?

I also got a message from ebay that I cannot list or re-list my Items outside from my country (Switzerland/Europe) anymore :cursing: :mad: :rant: - I'm sooooo mad and disappointed about the new ebay rules ! I'm a long and serious seller and still have 100% positive feedbacks - I never sold (and sell) fakes . . . I really can't understand :hysteric: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one eBay member has that much power - to get a listing pulled instantaneously.

eBay pulled it - that is the only way it could happen so fast. Even Vero Member couldn't get it pulled that fast.

I was a complete coinsidence (sp?) that eBay employee happen to be looking in that direction KWIM?

I've on occasion taken to reporting those 79.00 multiple listings using stolen pictures but most of the time they ran their course. I only reported because they clogged up the search!

IF I noticed a legit looking seller listing these fakes with stolen pics then I did the hijacked account report. Those usually got taken down pretty quickly - but then it was still a few hours later.

No - it wasn't 'somebody' reporting with a grudge. no one member has that much power.

I saw the bag and looked and looked at it. I didn't THINK it was fake but it sure looked plastic to me (at FIRST) - upon closer inspection I realized it was real but I bet eBay spotted this one pretty fast.

Boy oh boy, I go to Phoenix for 3 days and I come back to all sorts of drama!

Is this what buying bags on ebay is coming too? Jealous people reporting bags to ebay so the listing gets pulled? People who dont want someone else to have a bag so they have to be dirty and sneaky? Well whoever reported this bag:

NEENER, NEENER, NEENER! AAAAALABAMA GOT IT! SO THERE!

No I'm not implying a PFer did it (but you never know)...but I'm happy for the seller and the buyer that it all ended up ok.

No one eBay member has that much power - to get a listing pulled instantaneously.

eBay pulled it - that is the only way it could happen so fast. Even Vero Member couldn't get it pulled that fast.

I agree, nor do I think that a collective group could get it pulled that fast. Some say otherwise but I think it was ebay as well.

Oh well, this topic could go around and around.

Congrats on getting the bag!!! I am sad to see that authentic sellers are being denied listings. It will make it harder for both sellers and buyers to find what they are looking for.

^^ welp, the seller's backed out of the deal :hysteric:

p.s. thanks to all my PF friends who showed your :heart: <<<hugs>>>
p.p.s. and shame on those involved in ruining this for me :sad:

aaallabama-dear, i'm so sorry this has happened:sad: especially since it's your ultimate dream bag, nothing else could feel worse.
it's a shame and unfortunate that involvement from other parties made the transaction go awry-it's very easy for assumptions, accusations, insinuations to change the course of any transaction and even the atmosphere of any forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.