'03 White Hobo - with Pewter hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that you got it AAA and it will be loved! :love: But to whoever reported that to get it removed, SHAME ON THEM! :hysteric:
Remember AAA, we want lost of pics when you get her!! Glad a PF'er got it!:yahoo:

That stinks for those that may have wanted to bid. I never have heard of that before.
:confused1:
This is like an episode of the Twilight Zone!!! I also want to know how/why it got pulled. And if it was a grudge against the seller, why didn't her Rose Twiggy get pulled! Very, very strange!
:shrugs:
Congratulations Aaalla! You must share pics when you get her!!!

Again, just a few words of wisdom: please refrain from making false accusations, as no one really knows what happened, and I don't think it is anyone's place to potentially wrongfully accuse! :heart: let's continue to make The Purse Forum a friendly place.

Enjoy the bag, AAA!

Congrats Aaa! I'm so happy you got it!

I don't think it's necessarily that someone reported it. A LOT of authentic listings have been getting pulled left and right after Ebay tightened their new policies for selling designer brands. Plus, we've been reporting those fake ones and they stayed up for weeks. Doesn't make sense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.