'03 White Hobo - with Pewter hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
I'm glad that you got it AAA and it will be loved! :love: But to whoever reported that to get it removed, SHAME ON THEM! :hysteric:
Remember AAA, we want lost of pics when you get her!! Glad a PF'er got it!:yahoo:

chigirl

Mar 20, 2006
Is it possible that ebay removed it? I know it is legitimate and all but I know they have been removing auctions by foreign sellers.

Regardless, congrats aaa!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Dana Point, CA
That stinks for those that may have wanted to bid. I never have heard of that before.
:confused1:
This is like an episode of the Twilight Zone!!! I also want to know how/why it got pulled. And if it was a grudge against the seller, why didn't her Rose Twiggy get pulled! Very, very strange!
:shrugs:
Congratulations Aaalla! You must share pics when you get her!!!

mimz

heart belongs to BAL
Mar 17, 2006
Again, just a few words of wisdom: please refrain from making false accusations, as no one really knows what happened, and I don't think it is anyone's place to potentially wrongfully accuse! :heart: let's continue to make The Purse Forum a friendly place.

Enjoy the bag, AAA!

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
Aaallabama!!! Girl I am so HAPPY for you!!!! It couldn't have gone to a better home :love:

scoutfinch910

Oct 30, 2006
congrats AAA, i saw the listing earlier today and was thinking how gorgeous that bag is. I'm glad it's going to such a good home. Can't wait for pics...

m1gr31n!

Finally Contented
Aug 5, 2006
oh, 'bama sweetie, I'm so happy for you....you're so lucky to be the new momma of this white hobo...pics please.

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Congrats Aaa! I'm so happy you got it!

I don't think it's necessarily that someone reported it. A LOT of authentic listings have been getting pulled left and right after Ebay tightened their new policies for selling designer brands. Plus, we've been reporting those fake ones and they stayed up for weeks. Doesn't make sense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.