03 White Clutch!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah, I've been watching this one also. I wonder what the reserve is? It looks VERY clean!

2. no wristlet/handle thingy?

3. I love this style clutch!

4. dontcha love it when a sellers says there are marks on it then swear its never been used?...i bid anyway.

5. Anybody know what the model # is on these? Model # for these clutches isn't not on ateliernaff, and my 04 Pistachio Clutch has a different model # than this 03 White, although the two aren't identical given no wrist strap on the White. Is this legit?

6. I noticed the lack of strap too... isn't that the clutchiest part of the clutch?:confused1:

7. haha...LOL!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    but she does look nice. i'll have to watch that one!

8. Mine has a strap~ is this white clutch the same as mine?

[​IMG]

9. Zacorey, your clutch is TDF!!! :drool: :drool: is that a 04 lilac?

10. ^^^Thanks jy!!! Yes, it's lilac '04!

11. Zacorey, I'm dying over here...that is drop-dead gorgeous! :love: '04 Lilac :heart:

12. ^^^AWWW~ thanks Rock!!!!!!:heart:

13. Can someone chime in on whether this bag is legit? Don't want my buddy Donna bidding if it's not. She's also selling a magenta colored Chloe bag. So are the seller's bags authentic? Anyone?

Here are side by sides of the serial card on mine, and the serial card for the white clutch.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. awww deco is always looking out for me! I just love her to pieces! I saw all the tags and I got excited, so I bid...is it supposed to have a strap? I messaged the seller to ask for a size. I was wondering if its the larger version of the coin purse, arent there 2 sizes?