'03 red twiggy on ebay!

1. It's beautiful! :smile: The best of luck! :love:

2. What a gorgeous shade of red! Good luck, sweetie!!

3. that was fast!!!!

4. yeah it was! congrats firstclass! :yahoo: did a PFer get it? :graucho:

5. Ohh ...I'm very suprised :wtf: - thank you chigirl for posting and to all of you for the good wishes :shame: :love: !! Yes, this was very fast ! I don't know this buyer so I'm not sure if it's a PFer . . . we will see ;) ! Thanks again ladies :flowers:

6. gorgeous bag. i can't stop drooling all over it. congrats on your sale.

7. congrats on your sale, firstclass1!!!!

8. Congrats first!!!:flowers: That is the most beautiful bag!!!:love:

9. Ohh that was super fast!!! Congrats firstclass1!! And whoever the lucky buyer is :yahoo:

10. Congrats!! on a speedy sale! It is a gorgeous bag!

11. Hi Ladies! Just wanted to say hello. I'm a relative newbie to the forum and have only posted a few times. I'm the super lucky gal to claim this '03 red twiggy. I've been searching for this bag for a while and snatched it up when I saw it. I'm so excited as twiggy is my favorite bbag style and I love the red. Yayyyyy!!! Thanks firstclass!

12. Oh WOW ... it's YOU :yahoo:!!! CONGRATS benr .... and WELCOME here on the board. I'm very happy the red twiggy found a lovely new home :love::tender:!! I'll ship it tomorrow . . . can't wait to see it on you ;) (greetings to little Irini :choochoo:)

13. Awwwwwwww ... :shame: thank you guys :flowers::heart: - love you all :love:

14. Congrats Benr!!! That bag is the best!!!:love: The color is STUNNING!!! :heart: Congrats to you too first!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice