03 PH Black First! *pictures*

thank you all for your sweet words! i will reply to all the messages asap! more comparison pictures! sorry for the mistake, it is pewter hardware. :shame:

comparison with rouge vif 06 first
fb677b4d-1.jpg

94a71c37-1.jpg

b0002b75-1.jpg

comparison with 07 black day
017523fa.jpg

7db0daee.jpg

the first is definitely still jet black while the day has faded a little.

THANK YOU earth.keeper, swee7bebe, sweetpurple, starbabe, purplewithenvy, lanier, ctgrl, celafusion, makeupmama, nymph, louis loves fendi, chinkee!! :flowers: sorry for the slow responses!!

mrsshoegal and verty and moonstarr and kaokim, yes! i wish they still made the straps this long, i love wearing my bals cross body. too bad i can't do it for most of them. :sad:
ooh your first is gorgeous. that leather. *swoon*

love the scarf too! i'm getting one myself soon. just deciding on color.
thanks! i know!! they come in so many colors it's hard to choose just one! what colors are you choosing from? let me know what you decide! they're so useful, long enough to keep you warm, thin enough to use on a summer day! :smile:

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! you have the best finds girl!
aww thanks, so do you!! waiting to see your RV and white box!! :lol: post pictures when you come back from your holiday k??

WOW!!! Congrats babe!!! Another great score!!!
thank you dear!! your avatar always makes me smile, so colorful!!

Beautiful!! And the frames are so cute! :yes: It looks great on you, congrats!! :flowers: A rare and lovely find!
hehe thanks!! it's a new photobucket application and i love fiddling around with it. :smile:

Congrats, girl!! So this is the surprise you were talking about!! :smile:
:lol: yup! i was so excited when it came in the mail!

Is the 03 hardware referred to as palladium, like Hermes' silver hardware? I've heard pewter before; I'm confused.
hehe sorry! pewter.. got mixed up between the 2 as well. ;)

Wow that is a find! You lucky girl! Congrats, sweetie - it looks amazing on you! I love it cross body - that longer strap rocks!!!
thanks dear!! haven't spoken to you in ages! we must catch up soon. :yes:

woohoo! congrats! i never knew there's palladium hw. thought it's pewter, haha.
oops :shame:

So beautiful pluiee!! It's such a great find in that condition! Love the Loubs also! Awesome outfit...where did you get that lovely scarf?
thank you amie! i'll pm you the website :smile:
honey I am so jealous i have to you unless you promise to let me fondle this beauty when I see u next!

congrats!
looks like i'm going to have to :bagslap:you soon!!! ms. i have a ton of purchases coming soon. : )

oh pluiee, congrats, this bag is one of a kind. you've found the HG of the HG!
the leather looks stunning, the hardware is really beautiful. i wish balenciaga re edit this hardware again. will you really stop after this one?
i always think i'll stop after one new bag but i am too weak to keep my words. i just got my turquoise day and am thinking about getting one city bag. that's bad.
i'm trying my best!! i know what you mean though.. sigh, it's a terrible slippery slope. especially now since all my HGs (some i didn't even know were my HGs:roflmfao:) keep popping up on ebay!!! yah i wish they redid the longer strap and the PH! oh the bright side, they're bringing back the RH hobo! :yahoo:

wow! thats why you've been so busy that i havent heard from you! what gorgeous leather! wow! absolutely gorgeous! congrats "S"! love the extra long straps!
sorry for the slow response!! i just got back and it's been busy! i can't wait for you to get your HG :biggrin: thanks dear!!

OMG!!! The bag is gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: I LOVE pewter hardware!!!:heart: There's nothing like this bag!!! The super soft leather~ YUM!!!!:drool: Congrats Pluiee on this incredible find!!! You deserve it!!!:love::heart::love: