03 Oldie Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Lucky, lucky me, a lovely 03 PH First, I absolutely love it! She’s in great condition and once again, it was my eagle-eyed friend who spotted her and emailed me to let me know…no celebratory glass of wine in the mod shot but I’ll have one tonight for you s.tighe! :smooch:

Attached Files:

2. Beauty! Lucky you......enjoy her to the max!

3. Thank you!

4. So gorgeous! Congrats and you really do need to add matching sandals to your collection. :heart::heart::heart:

5. Congrats on scoring this beauty! It looks just perfect. Looks great on you. Enjoy!

6. Thanks and yes, sandals please...:graucho:

7. It's the *perfect* First! So gorgeous and in such amazing shape--she looks like a natural on you, too! Congrats my friend, so happy for you and I WILL join you in that celebratory glass o' wine, just a few miles south. Cheers!!! :hugs::heart::drinks:

8. The leather on her back is wrinkly and awesome! And on her front it looks like it is smooth and supple, the best of both worlds! Enjoy!!

9. Nice .. and in great condition! I'm really sorry that I sold my FBF's, especially the caribou ones .. would love to replace the Black one.

CONGRATS, you're on a roll .. ;)

10. It's a beauty, looks fantastic on you!!! Congrats!

11. I will, thanks!

12. :d:d:d

13. :hugs::winkiss::hugs:

14. Thanks she's sooo purty...

15. Many thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice