'03 Lilac Hobo/messenger!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. *drools on keyboard*

gorgeous... *computer fritzes*

2. it's amazing !!!!!!!!!
    Mimz sorry you have to let her go!!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

3. OMG ... such a pretty and very rare messenger-bag in a really AMAZING color: the '03 LILAC :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: - anybody ... go for it !!!

GOOD LUCK with your sale MiMi love :flowers: :love:

4. DROOLING!!!! It's TDF!!!:love:

5. Wowza! What a beauty! good luck on the sale. What is the favorite dream bag that you are referring to in the listing?

6. Good luck, Mimz. It's gorgeous. :heart:

7. pretty!! Good luck with your sale~MIMZ!

8. I can't believe you're letting this baby go Mimz!!! You must have found quite a beauty, can't wait to see what it is!!!

9. Oh dear that bag is amazing.:nuts: I have no self control and I might have to bid.:shame:

Would this bag look silly on a petite person, I am only 5'2?

10. ^^^I think this is a bag everyone could wear. The strap is adjustable.

11. ROTFL!!!:roflmfao: My thoughts exactly, though! :tender:

MiMi, it's gorgeous! Good luck!:flowers:

12. Thanks zacorey, I put it on my watch list. The more I look at it the more I want it.:yes:

I really prefer the pewter hardware, will they ever go back to using it?

13. I am not a lilac girl but, as Mimi knows, I love this bag, especially the color. It just has that soft vintage look that the new lilac lacks (i have nothing against the new lilac but I don't think they are at all similar). Then there is the leather, the style, the pewter hardware. Of all the bbags I have seen IRL and in pics, this is definitely in my top 3. I just think it is so unique. Goodluck to whoever bids (and to Mimi)!

btw Mimi, love the pics!

14. oh, mimi, you take such good care of your b-bags! this is in great condition and BEAUTIFUL!!! good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice