03 Khaki City - BIN $900

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh, she's a beauty, so pre-loved.....thanks for posting, slinks!
    but wasn't this one sold too awhile ago already? (sorry, if i'm mistaken-i must really be losing it....)

2. You know, BooYah, I know I've seen this specific bag being auctioned off a bunch of times, but I never followed the auctions to see what happened... could be dodgy, could be capricious Ebay again. The world may never know.

3. Nothing dodgy, ladies. I bought this bag the first time it was listed, and returned it because it's corners have been reinforced by leather sewn on to it. It's been professionally done, but I didn't like the alteration. the seller was very nice, professional and responsive. Took the bag back without question and refunded right away. She had not noticed the corners, as she's selling a bag she got from a friend. this listing discloses the restoration.

4. Thanks for clarifying.

5. Kinda reminds me of my sweet Calcaire City, totally restored, not for everyone, but its mine and I love it.