02 Flat Brass First SP 999

1. Gorgeous! Good luck, Amour!

2. thanks ladies:yes: :heart:

3. WOW ..... another rare beauty :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: - I'm speechless :drool: !!!!

Good luck with your sale 'N' Amour :flowers: :love:

4. Avery! could this be yours?

5. Lovely:heart:Good luck Amour!

6. I just saw this, and thought the very same thing! Avery, where are you??

7. Hey ladies, thanks for thinking of me!:love: I have been super busy with school these past few weeks and have really missed checking out this sub-forum. As for the fbf, I am interested but I'll have to see what happens with the bidding...

8. ^^Sorry if that sounded fickle, it's just that I have been using my black '03 first (w/ the silver hardware) a lot and have been really loving it, so I don't feel as desperate as I did before (and I can't justify paying $1600 for a used bag so I am waiting for a good price).

Good luck though with the sale Nhelle!

9. It's a lovely bag....Why has a b-bag been eluding Me!!!! I want a CITY.

10. No bids yet... oh wait, what is this sound I hear? "Avery.... avery!....."
    Avery, this bag is calling for you! :angel:

11. what happened? :confused1:

12. AWWW...

I was watching this one :sad:

13. i'm really surprised no one picked this up

14. I can't believe it didn't go!!! :wtf: I forgot to check it and I just saw this now! (I decided I am going to wait for a first season fbf since I am enjoying my '03 first, but thanks for thinking of me!). That was a REALLY good price though!!.:love: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice