02, 04, 05, 06, I'm finally complete...

1. Finally got my 02 flat brass classique in caramel & 04 anis city with the help of two lovely PF friends (thank you SO much, ladies!)... I must say, the 04 leather is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Super sooooooooooooft!!! Now I finally understand what all the fuss is all about!! :shame:

Pictured: 02 caramel classique, 04 anis city, 05 rouge theatre city, 06 ink city, and 06 ink coin purse. The first bbag I've ever seen about 3 years ago (and fell in love with at first sight) was a caramel city. So having the caramel classique makes me feel my obsession/love has come full circle :heart: Not to mention it's a vintage 02 with flat brass... And I have the all the City I want: something in blue, something in red, and something in green. I'm in cloud 9... :love:

Just thought I'd share... I'll post more pics later!

7_together.jpg 10_together2.jpg
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!! :yahoo:
    I ADORE the flat brass!!

3. Lucky!!

4. hatikuh, your collection is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: lucky girl!!!

5. hatikuh - your collection is gorgeous! such pretty colors! and the brass is TDF!! :love: :love: :yes:

6. :graucho: very nice!:heart: :biggrin:

7. More pics of the flat brass classique :love::

8_caramel1.jpg 9_caramel2.jpg 10_caramel3.jpg
  8. that's a really nice collection of b bags. sadly i only have from 05 and 06. one day...

9. Just Gorgeous *Swoons*

Your collection is extradonary! All that hunting paid off! :amuse:
    Gives me motivation to keep looking for my dream color!

Thankssss for sharing those lovely pictures! And if you ever add more, keep us updated! :biggrin:

10. Congrats! I love the flat brass first!

11. What a fabulous collection you have! Very well thought out!

12. Hahahaha:lol: we have the same SHEETS!!!!!!

13. :lol::roflmfao: gotta :heart: IKEA :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thanks ladies, I'll post more pics soon, my digital camera is 1/2 broken & would only let me take 5 pics at a time LOL. I really should buy a camera instead of bags. Oh well, I guess that's next on my list :lol:

14. Love your collection! You lucky girl!:biggrin:

15. Gorgeous collection! That anis looks so huggable and the flat brass is a beauty ..all of them are! And I love the IKEA sheets too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice