: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegentangel

Aug 20, 2007
This is sort of a random question (and I swear this is in no way meant to be offending), but it's just that these bags are pretty big. I was just wondering what you guys need to put in these bags that you need one so big. Again, just wondering and not trying to be rude..

THANKS!

Actually, Balenciaga offers a very exstensive range of sizes. The first is the smallest (and it is small :yes:) while the weekender is among the largest. You must not be familiar with Balenciaga's bags.

Some people just prefer large bags vs smaller ones. I prefer bags w/ a little extra room.. so that theres addl. space if needed vs. my items being t:huh: compact in a smaller bag w/ no addl room. Some people also have kids... so they're carrying more for than just one person. :yes: Check out the "What's in your bBag" thread too.

I am starting to like larger bags, but I put very little into them. I think bbags look great when there are just a few things in them. I see pics of bags that are full and they look fabulous too. I guess it just depends on the size of bag that YOU like to carry. :graucho:

It's not offending, but it also shows that you must not be familiar with the wide array of sizes Balenciaga offers.

Why don't you do some research in the Balenciaga Reference Library to see just how "big" all the bags are.

Status
Not open for further replies.