Food Your favourite chocolatier?

La Maison du Chocolat (the BEST chocolate macaroons!), Lindt's (milk chocolate truffles are heaven on earth :cloud9:), Cadbury (so incredibly creamy and good for "cheap" chocolate), Godiva (depends on the chocolate but I like the truffles... don't love much else though) and last but not least, Ghirardelli's is absolutely amazing (best milk chocolate chips ever, I eat them all the time)! :nuts: Ohh, and the chocolate syrup brownie mix is my secret... I add milk chocolate chips when I make them, and they are the best brownies ever. Ohhh and at the retail/ice cream shop - which is no where near me :crybaby: this is my most favorite thing in the world :love::

Thesundaetoendallsundaes.jpg

Can you buy them everywhere or are there special stores?

They have specialty stores in some areas, otherwise some department stores & souvenir stores sell Royce too.

If you can read Japanese here is a link to their shop list: http://rs.e-royce.com/index.html

edit to add- That's for Japan only but they do have some stores outside of the country around Asia (namely Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia & Singapore).

Yum! I think I agree on Naked Chocolate. It is soooo good and they have great assortments. The atmosphere in the place is a pure fantasy and so much fun on top of it.

They have specialty stores in some areas, otherwise some department stores & souvenir stores sell Royce too.

If you can read Japanese here is a link to their shop list: http://rs.e-royce.com/index.html

edit to add- That's for Japan only but they do have some stores outside of the country around Asia (namely Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia & Singapore).

Thanks, my Hubby is traveling to Tokyo on Wednesday and he promised to pick some up for me. Anything special you recommend?

Until then I'm feasting on the Marcolini he brought me home from Brussels today. God, it's good.

Brussels -- Pierre Marcolini
Paris --- Christian Constant, Foucher and Jacques Genin (OH MY GOD)
Seattle - Fran's for caramels
Italy -- chocolate? Why there are amazing other things to eat...

I love Asher's Chocolate. The factory is not far from my house. Also Gertrude Hawk has the best milk chocolate covered vanilla buttercreams. MMMMMMM