Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

MissPR08 - This is the only pic I have :smile::

WithMissBeigefront.jpg

Minal! I finally got those flats months ago!!! I'm so happy and I got them at a steal! :heart: Mine are in silver metallic leather though, but whatever it is, we're shoe twins! :graucho:

Meggy, thanks!! :flowers: Hmm, I think I paid like $200 or so! Ohhh, that dress is from (shh!) Target haha (AT collection... my absolute favorite)! I'm so sad, because I was at Woodbury a long time ago and saw them in the silver/crystals on sale, and in my size... but, I'd purchased a lot and felt it was silly to own both the champagne and silver :crybaby:... I wish I'd gotten them too (almost as a backup)!! :sad: Ohhh, I think you'll be fine with the size you got!! Hmm, my feet are so weird haha... all of my Chanel flats are a 38 (though one is a 38.5), and the slingback heels I have are a 38 too. I'm sure you'll be fine with the Camellia flats, because I've also heard they run small too!! :smile:

VeryStylishGirl - I know, when I saw these at the boutique, I almost died (but not before I made sure they had my size haha)!! They also had the metallic silver too, but the warmer champagne shade was much more complimentary to my skin tone! :love:

Alice, ohhh, yours sound stunning!! :love: I know, you're right.. I'm so silly! I'll definitely break them out some more this summer... I might get into a few accidents though haha, cuz I'll be so busy admiring my feet! :P

Ohhh, congrats C, yay!! :yahoo:

Here is another contribution..

GZBlack2.jpg

n751841702_1090174_5713-1-1.jpg

Those are soo hot!! I had them, but they just aren't meant for my feet. I didn't like the way my foot looked in them, so I sent them to Ebay. You rock them though, I love them. It seems like he rereleases a similar version almost every season. He needs to rerelease a version that looks good on my feet.