ateliernaff has been updated!

the update was the 2006 fall color swatches - BI, camel, olive brown unless I'm wrong! I was on ateliernaff earlier today though and they weren't there yet.

The camel and olive brown looks like great neutrals. Blue india looks a bit too light though!

atelier.naff: Balenciaga color swatches, by season

Btw, does anyone own an olive brown bag? I thought that color was truffe this whole time but truffe looks more like dark caramel/camel to me. :confused1:

There are 2 shades of caramel/camel at the SF Neiman. Are you looking for a darker one or lighter one?

0o0o0 thanks for that!!! i just love read ateliernaff - i just read it over and over and over and over and over again! :graucho: I think my fav colours for f/w are rouge vif, blueberry and Blue India.... I've never been a fan of brown bags (only love the LV brown!) but hey - only time will tell! woop woop b-bags!

About the blue india thing: the last time I talked to Bal NY they told me that the color is called blue grey and the SA seemed somewhat bemused about the whole blue india thing... are they just clueless?

Hmmm...that explains a lot...

Aloha Rags sent me photos of the Marron and I thought they messed up because it looks very grey to me.

I have included photos of a Camel City, Camel First, and Marron First Aloha Rags sent me.

I also have a photo of my BF's mom's 04 Marron Weekender next to the 06 Truffle City.

Hopefully the color comparisons help!

Attachments

• city_camel.jpg
    city_camel.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 58
  • first_camel.jpg
    first_camel.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 56
  • first_marron.jpg
    first_marron.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 69
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 78
I was in BalNY on Saturday, and Daphne showed me the olive brown City. The color is lovely...almost a chocolate brown, but has a little bit of sheen to it. :heart: