O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
What boy bands do you like?

I like:

'NSYNC
Backstreet
2 ge+her
Whoa!

I'd say O Town, but I only really like All Or Nothing.

And when New Kids on the Block was big, I liked them, too.

Honestly, I was never really into boybands... I was in high school during the peak of N Sync, Backstreet Boys, etc. and I'll admit that I liked a few of their songs, but that was about it. Had I been a few years younger, I would've been more obsessed with them... When I was in junior high, I used to be so into teeny bopper actors/entertainers, and I always read magazines like Tiger Beat for the latest gossip and info.

I love the Backstreet Boys! They are my all-time favorite boy band! :heart:
(N'sync was the competition, so I couldn't really get into them). :shame:
I kind of liked 98 degrees, too...

How about New Edition?

Mr. Telephone Man
There something wrong with my line
When I dial my baby's number I get a
Click every time

Wow, now I've got this song stuck in my head. :Push:

There are some songs from N'sync and Backstreet Boys that I do like listening to, and 98 degrees was also okay. I will always love the song Bye Bye Bye.

What the heck ? Do you guys like boybands ? Grow up.

I loved Backstreet Boys when I was 6 years old not 30.

Wow, that comment was uncalled for!! If you don't like this thread, simply ignore it and go to another one!
Back to the original question, I was never really a fan, but I like some of their songs! (BSB, and NSYNC). However, my cousin she loves the BSB!

I love the Backstreet Boys! They are my all-time favorite boy band! :heart:
(N'sync was the competition, so I couldn't really get into them). :shame:
I kind of liked 98 degrees, too...

How about New Edition?

Mr. Telephone Man
There something wrong with my line
When I dial my baby's number I get a
Click every time

Wow, now I've got this song stuck in my head. :Push:

Oh my GOD! I forgot about them! I loved Cool It Now and Candy Girl!

Candy Girl
You are my world
Your love's so sweet
You're a special treat

NSYNC all the way!!! I LOVE Justin Timberlake,, My best friend and I slept in the streets of New York to meet him the day his new cd came out!!!! He is sooo nice,, and I've always been an Nsync gal!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yahoo: :smile: I love all of Nsync's songs,, but BSB had some great songs too!!

I was OBSESSED with the Backstreet Boys! :love:
I wanted to marry Nick Carter. :roflmfao:

I bought their new CD-- and its just not what I thought it would be... but, I do try to keep up with what's going on with them. And, yes... I do watch House of Carters. hehe

I've seen an episode of House of Carters. (A friend of mine actually knows BJ, so she was telling me the things that weren't accurately portrayed in the show.)

I don't get the E! Network here, so I went onto E!'s website and I watched the debut episode that way. After that I had this urge to listen to their Greatest Hits cd.

(I love doing the "Don't wanna hear you saaaaayyyyy . . . " at the top of my lungs!)