My new Python Silverado...woohooo

sekmeht

Jul 13, 2006
Hey there

I was finally able to take a picture. I am so in love with this bag:love: :love: :love:

Audrey, thanks for all your earlier comments. It helped me decide between the python & paddy....So glad I choose the python. Its EXOTIC:heart: :heart:

Attachments

• PYTHON.jpg
    PYTHON.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 133
Omg it is absolutely corgeous, I love this style in python and the colour is TDF..!!! :love: Is it cognac or natural colour? Congrats and enjoy..!!!:flowers:

Sonya - Its actually natural. Its looks so gorgeous in different light....it kinda changes the color....sometimes rich cognac / sometimes chocolately.....sometimes natural....depends on light.

Audrey, thank you much. Its actually thanks to you that I decided to buy the python silverado.....I am sooooo happy.....:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I'm so happy for you!!! :tender: This bag is just amazing to look at, total eye candy!! :drool: Enjoy her!!!

Ohhh! You gotta post this pic in the "All about silverados!!!" section! :love:

thank you for all your sweet kind words.

adnes_ccmj - I have a friend who is a stylist here in los Angeles and she was able to track it down for me. I am so happy. She has one more in the same color. so if anyone is interested. Let me know.