Do you add charms to your Bbags? Do you decorate your B-Bags? Club

I want the pumpkin LV keyfob for my bbag - I have no idea the specs on it though :sad:

Found a photo on ebay - I think this would look so cute on a black bbag!!!

P1060311.jpg

Any suggestions for a charm for a Blueberry? I like cutsy stuff (e.g. hello kitty, kitties, hearts, etc.) I saw that dragonfly charm but decided it was maybe too light for blueberry.

Update:

What does anyone think about adding one of these charms to some plain non color juicy and disney coture charms to my blueberry?

citykitty.gif
geminikitty.gif
preppykittyblue.gif
rockerkitty.gif

I LOVE the Jack & Lucie LV keyfobs! :graucho: They are just too cute. On a black bbag you could def. pull these off year round.

I know!!!! :crybaby: I have a small obsession with Jack the Pumpkin King from The Nightmare Before Christmas - and this keychain just so brings me back there! I want so bad! But at this time in my life, I just can't rationalize spending that much on a keyfob :crybaby:

l_B I like the one on the left. I love the Jack and Lucie but I just think that the price is silly when there are so many others that are nice too. I like a lot of the juicy ones too. They are small so they are understated but nicely made and some are real attention getters. I particularly like the seahore, lipgloss and the cherries. The seahorse would look great on green bags.
I found this online and I like this one because it the color of the metal matches the hardware on the bags. I think you would have to get a bigger lobster claw but they are cheap on eBay.

Attachments

• 0555_62870_mm.jpg
    0555_62870_mm.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 419
:love: What about one of these for my Sky Blue Twiggy? I am going charm crazy today.

Attachments

• BC03S6Blue_general.jpg
    BC03S6Blue_general.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 385
  • tt-candy-Barbie-Springtime-Heart-BIG.jpg
    tt-candy-Barbie-Springtime-Heart-BIG.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 381