Date code: Where is this made from?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I want a bag with a date code >> TH0025 while most of the same bag is VI. Everything looks authentic, but just the date stamp is different. Can someone help me? The quality still be the same, right? :confused1:

Do you have a picture/pictures of the type of bag you want? I don't have an expert opinion, but I know that there are people here who would be more than happy to help you with what you're trying to look for...

this may not be accurate but copied from fashionphile:

So how do you know what those letters mean? Here's a little guide to help you out. You'll find the country followed by the letters that coordinate with that country...

France: A0, A1, A2, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, CT, DU, ET, FL, MB, MI, NO, RA, RI, SD, SL, SN, SP, SR, TH, VI

USA: FC, FH, LA, OS, SD

Spain: CA, LO, LB, LM, LW

Italy: CE, SA

this may not be accurate but copied from fashionphile:

So how do you know what those letters mean? Here's a little guide to help you out. You'll find the country followed by the letters that coordinate with that country...

France: A0, A1, A2, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, CT, DU, ET, FL, MB, MI, NO, RA, RI, SD, SL, SN, SP, SR, TH, VI

USA: FC, FH, LA, OS, SD

Spain: CA, LO, LB, LM, LW

Italy: CE, SA
For Spain, I think it might be GA instead of CA. I have a made in Spain cles and I swear it looks like it says GA. I know mine is the real deal, because I got it from eLux.