Gilroy outlet

Nothing really caught my attention today at the Gilroy outlet except for a turquoise/teal colored suede Haversack (??) satchel. It was such a gorgeous color and was marked down to $449 plus an add'l 50% off, if I'm not mistaken. I was at this particular outlet last week and didn't really see any new items other than the new floor set of the factory bags: nylon and scribble. I didn't see any new Valentines items except for one or two of the pony tail scarves. They did have quite a few left of the Op Art Resort (multi print) wristlet, clutch, cosmetic case, and small hobo on clearance plus an add'l 50% off. They had just a few of the Amanda satin fold over bags left in the green color for $79.99 plus an add'l 50% off. They had quite a few wallets and wristlets on clearance with an add'l 50% off but I couldn't get near this section as it was being mobbed by too many people. Also, the Carlys were 50% off the factory price. No Zoes were in sight though. That's about all that I really paid attention to as the store was getting pretty busy and my BF was running out of patience.... poor thing, he actually opted to wait outside in the cold for me. If there's something in particular that you're interested in let me know, and I'll try to recall whether or not I saw it at the outlet this afternoon.

Last edited:
Nothing really caught my attention today at the Gilroy outlet except for a turquoise/teal colored suede Haversack (??) satchel. It was such a gorgeous color and was marked down to $449 plus an add'l 50% off, if I'm not mistaken. I was at this particular outlet last week and didn't really see any new items other than the new floor set of the factory bags: nylon and scribble. I didn't see any new Valentines items except for one or two of the pony tail scarves. They did have quite a few left of the Op Art Resort (multi print) wristlet, clutch, cosmetic case, and small hobo on clearance plus an add'l 50% off. They had just a few of the Amanda satin fold over bags left in the green color for $79.99 plus an add'l 50% off. They had quite a few wallets and wristlets on clearance with an add'l 50% off but I couldn't get near this section as it was being mobbed by too many people. Also, the Carlys were 50% off the factory price. No Zoes were in sight though. That's about all that I really paid attention to as the store was getting pretty busy and my BF was running out of patience.... poor thing, he actually opted to wait outside in the cold for me. If there's something in particular that you're interested in let me know, and I'll try to recall whether or not I saw it at the outlet this afternoon.

Thank so much for the info! Do you know what color of Carly do they have? Also, it sounds like nothing from Madison line....is it?

Thank so much for the info! Do you know what color of Carly do they have? Also, it sounds like nothing from Madison line....is it?

I thought that I saw one or two of the sateen Carly's but I could be mistaken. Definitely saw the Carly's with khaki signature and colored leather trims (metallic silver/platinum, turrquoise, possibly coral/orange). For the Madison line, I only saw the small leather shoulder bags in the gold and possibly teal color, tucked away in the clearance section; $219.99 plus an add'l 50% off. Also saw one or two of the teal leather crossbody swingpacks but I didn't check out the price. No Sabrinas or Juliannes at all though, at least not out on the sales floor that particular Saturday afternoon :sad:

Last edited:
I thought that I saw one or two of the sateen Carly's but I could be mistaken. Definitely saw the Carly's with khaki signature and colored leather trims (metallic silver/platinum, turrquoise, possibly coral/orange). For the Madison line, I only saw the small leather shoulder bags in the gold and possibly teal color, tucked away in the clearance section; $219.99 plus an add'l 50% off. Also saw one or two of the teal leather crossbody swingpacks but I didn't check out the price. No Sabrinas or Juliannes at all though, at least not out on the sales floor that particular Saturday afternoon :sad:

Thanks Expy00!
I just came back from Gilroy outlet,it was like mad house - even it's rainy outside! Here is quick update in case anybody is interested:
Sabrinias - NOP, not at all. Talked to one of the SA there, and she said even herself is waiting for one.
Madisons - There are few hobos ($179 I think) in pink, gold, and black. Some swingpacks in teal, brown and opt art. Some french purse in teal and bunch of slim envelope in teal. No small wallets at all. Everything here is additional 50% off.
Ergo - Few ergos in pink, silver - additional 50% off
Zoe - I saw some Zoe in bronze color w/ matching ziparound wallets - again additional 50%
Cary - All different colors of carly here! It was not marked down as others but it's also aditional 50%off, so it's not too bad, I just grabbed the last plum carly, but there are still plenty of white and teal and sateens.
Bridgit - Saw 1 and the only 1 in plum color, marked down to 179 + additional 50% off
Amanda - no miniskinny or wristlet, but there are few foldovers marked down to really cheap, like 40.
Josie & Lila - Josie in pink and Lila in blue and green. all additional 50% off
Haversack - quite a few in brown, red. They looked in great conditions and all of them are additional 50%
all wristlets are additional 30% off only
all miniskinnys - no additional xx% off
There aren't much keychains or scarf I can grab, too bad :sad:

Last edited: