New bows from bh mm!! (pics)

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Just got 3 emails from Renato at the BH MM store!! Here is the first of 3 threads with pics of what they have. First, the Bows............

3 more pics to follow. I'll ask him for prices as well.................

Okay, just got off the phone with Renato............the price on all of the bows is $1250. He will be e-mailing me prices of all the other bags I posted in the other 2 threads as well..................:graucho:

Ohhhhhhhhh I just came back from Hong Kong and bought the light pink one... but then they didn't really do a good job at glazing... And apparently they only have one light pink one for each Miu Miu store in Hong Kong...

I actually thought the pink one was an old colour... but is this colour for the spring/summer 09 collection?

Luckygirl83, we are on the same boat! :nuts:
which Bbags are you wanting?:graucho:
I have so many bbags I want too but atm really wanting a bow :biggrin:

aki_sato: I don't own any bbags but I am thinking of getting either the City or the Part-Time. I am not sure of the colors yet but I thought I'd go check them out at the Bal store in NYC. I love the design of the bow but the quality issues scare me a bit. Also, the resale value of a Bbag is better than that of a Miu Miu (or so I've heard from random chatter on TPF). Decisions, decisions!

Which color are you going to get? The fuscia or the bone colored one?

Thanks for the prices, miu2! Do you know if there is tax if it's shipped to a different state? Thanks!

Last edited: