Ergo Turquoise Fever!

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Well I received my Medium Ergo tote and it is just too small for my needs. I have been using the large for my stuff and my kids stuff. I don't see myself being able to downgrade stuff anytime soon. The bag is Gorgeous tho in perfect condition. I have decided to stick with my Large Ergo I have even dress her up! This is my first attempt a tying a scarf and it doesn't look as nice as the ones everyone here ties. I will have to keep practicing. I think I may be addicted tho now I want more scarfs and charms to change her up! I found another Coach addiction for me. My DH will be so happy lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3398.jpg
    IMG_3398.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3401.jpg
    IMG_3401.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3396.jpg
    IMG_3396.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 59
The large is BEAUTIFUL dressed up!!!

I have that fob too!!!

Sorry that the medium size didn't work out for you. It will get a great home with me though!! :yahoo: I promise.

Quick question: Do you have a pursket or chameleon in your large to help keep it structured? If yes, does it work well?

Quick question: Do you have a pursket or chameleon in your large to help keep it structured? If yes, does it work well?

I use a Jumbo Purse-to-go in the large. I love it! It helps keep everything organized for me and the bag standing up straight. Before I had the insert the bag kept flopping over and drove me nuts. I tried the chameleon I just didn't like it.

I added a pic of what the Jumbo Purse-to-go looks like in my bag. I also added a pic of what I carry in my bag so you can see how the Purse-to go helps me stay organized. I also usually have 2 water bottles in my bag for my kids. HTH :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_3404.jpg
    IMG_3404.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3409.jpg
    IMG_3409.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I use a Jumbo Purse-to-go in the large. I love it! It helps keep everything organized for me and the bag standing up straight. Before I had the insert the bag kept flopping over and drove me nuts. I tried the chameleon I just didn't like it.

I added a pic of what the Jumbo Purse-to-go looks like in my bag. HTH :yes:

Yeah, that would drive me nuts too!! So I had to ask. Thanks so much for the pic and feedback!!! I appreciate it!!

Your bag looks soooo organized!! I soooo can't wait!!!! :yahoo:

Sorry the med didn't work out for you, though I have to say seeing it all so nicely dressed up like that warmed me up inside-we are getting slammed with a winter storm up here, so the beautiful colors with the sun fob brightened up my day despite the weather!:sunshine: Thanks!

:sunshine:
The Ergo tote looks so pretty all dressed up! :girlsigh:

Thanks this is my favorite bag. I have not stopped using it since I got it :smile:

Sorry the med didn't work out for you, though I have to say seeing it all so nicely dressed up like that warmed me up inside-we are getting slammed with a winter storm up here, so the beautiful colors with the sun fob brightened up my day despite the weather!:sunshine: Thanks!
I am glad I was able to brighten your day. The bag colors makes me feel the same way. It is so cold here so I wanted something that made me think of warm spring/summer weather :sunshine:

Well I received my Medium Ergo tote and it is just too small for my needs. I have been using the large for my stuff and my kids stuff. I don't see myself being able to downgrade stuff anytime soon. The bag is Gorgeous tho in perfect condition. I have decided to stick with my Large Ergo I have even dress her up! This is my first attempt a tying a scarf and it doesn't look as nice as the ones everyone here ties. I will have to keep practicing. I think I may be addicted tho now I want more scarfs and charms to change her up! I found another Coach addiction for me. My DH will be so happy lol.

thats a wonderful bag shes looks really comfortable.. enjoy her!

Oh my goodness. I have been crushing on this bag (actually the medium, or the hobo) for as long as I can remember...but I gave up at the end of last year :sweatdrop:. Seeing your gorgey pics is making me want to start looking for this bag again...:thinking:. CONGRATS on your turquoise ergo(s)!