My BI Twiggy is here.

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi every one, i just got my BI Twiggy today from BalNY and i thought may be you gals would like to see more pics. My SA did a great job in picking the bag for me. Color and the leather is gorgeous.:yahoo:
OK i am trying to upload pics and it is exceeding the PF limit. Can some one help? Thanks:sad:

Congratulations!!! That is such gorgeous leather!!! I love how it's so smooth and creamy looking! Yum!!!

Btw, who picked it for you! I got my blue india first from BalNY and love her too!

Congratulations!!! That is such gorgeous leather!!! I love how it's so smooth and creamy looking! Yum!!!

Btw, who picked it for you! I got my blue india first from BalNY and love her too!
mas2388- i was having such a hard time uploading my pics. Do you see both pics? (front and back). I just started another thread with two pics and it shows both sides. The leather is so smooshy, soft and no veins. Sarah is my SA and she is wonderful and she always does a great job for me.:love:

Hi every one, i just got my BI Twiggy today from BalNY and i thought may be you gals would like to see more pics. My SA did a great job in picking the bag for me. Color and the leather is gorgeous.:yahoo:
OK i am trying to upload pics and it is exceeding the PF limit. Can some one help? Thanks:sad:
One more time.:wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_1583 (3).JPG
    IMG_1583 (3).JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1582 (2).JPG
    IMG_1582 (2).JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 40