Hangtags on Parker Leather Shoulder Bag

KaliDaisy

*pixie dust*
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
I was able to see the black Parker Leather Shoulder Bag last night at my local boutique. It only had one hangtag on it, a large black leather Coach hangtag. However, I realized this morning when I looked at the bag on the site, that it's pictured with three additional hangtags/charms on it...the heart with Coach in cursive through the middle, the Coach carriage, and a metal Coach hangtag. Both the black and the sand colors have all four on the site, while the violet only has the large matching violet Coach hangtag.

I know this bag is new and not technically out yet, but has anyone else seen it IRL? Can you confirm which hangtags/charms you saw on either the sand or the black? Anyone else know anything about it? :smile: I love the bag and plan on getting whether it has all four or just the one, but I will love it even MORE if it also has the three silver ones!!

13412_svbk_a0.jpg

ScreenHunter_01Feb201216.gif

Huh.
That is interesting.

When you click on the inside view of the bag, the picture only shows the leather tag.

Weird.

I think that's because the inside view is of the violet bag, and the violet only shows the one hangtag in both pictures. And maybe only has the one hangtag because it's brass, not silver like the other two.

You're right though, it's weird. :shrugs:

COACH should have put all of those pieces together on a bracelet or lanyard! They are so cute! I have a Brass Script Heart Keyfob and I would L:heart:ve to also have the Horse & Buggy!!!

Sorry, I was distracted, but I have not seen this style IRL yet.

Those are really cute. I haven't seen those on any of the Parker bags. I saw just the one leather hangtag. I wonder if this is another photo type that doesn't come with the extra hangtags or if they have added them in.