Credit Crunch Reveal!

Tote Girl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
Thanks to the suggestions by Hart2Hart and Maplecottage I ordered a Bagmate bag organiser, it was only £4.99 plus about a quids postage. It arrived today and have to say for the money it's pretty darn good. Never going to win in the beauty stakes but for a cheap, handy and servicable item I like it. It's made of a heavy cotton/canvas material, lined with the usual makeup bag type material, the compartments are held in place by velcro and can be removed if larger areas required and comes with a handy key fob.

PICT0180.JPG

PICT0174.JPG

I didn't have time to fill it up with loads of stuff so have just put a few bits in for demonstration purposes only. I don't normally carry sample size ecover washing up liquid around with me honest! Pretend it's hand cream. :graucho:

So phone, umbrella, ecover, mini Bays keypurse,keys,mini notepad, ancient organizer, driving licence and as you can see lots of room for more.

Last edited:
Here I have it next to my Dior Enthnic hobo bag which is approx 14 x 9 inches (at dip) or 36 x 23 cm

The bagmate is approx 10 x 6 ins or 26 x 15 cms. The final pic is with the bag closed and bagmate and contents inside :tup:

PICT0176.JPG

PICT0178.JPG

PICT0179.JPG

I bought something similar from ebay a month or so ago - I can actually find my mobile/lipgloss/pen etc in seconds. It makes it easy to swap your stuff from one bag to another and I think it helps your bag keep its shape

Thanks for posting this Tote Girl. I must invest in one of these too. I kept meaning to get hold of a VIP organisier and have never got round to it. This is a great price, and from what I can see, it looks like it does much the same job?