Bal NY Ships for free!! ??

OK, I just talked to Daisy at Bal NY to order a Griege First (I just ordered the Blueberry City from her a couple weeks ago and shipping to me was $15) and she said they DO NOT ship for free??? She actually sounded surprised when I asked ... ???

OK, I just talked to Daisy at Bal NY to order a Griege First (I just ordered the Blueberry City from her a couple weeks ago and shipping to me was $15) and she said they DO NOT ship for free??? She actually sounded surprised when I asked ... ???
This goes for me too- i just got my BI Twiggy and they charged me $15 for shipping????:crybaby:

Did you girls pay sales tax? Or just the $15 to ship? And did you have to pay to have it insured?

I ask because I called BalParis and they said you have to pay shipping and insurance (and then customs since it's going to another country).

nope, no tax, just $15 Shipping.
I don't think there is tax if it is shipped out of NY...
I did not pay tax either just $15 shipping. The color and the leather is gorgeous but i am thinking about sending it back to BalNY. I rather to wait for the Spring colors. I don't know if this is possible but if any one is looking for the Twiggy in BI let me know may be i can ask my SA in BalNY to save it for you after they recieve it. This way if you are not on the list may be you will have a chance to own one.:flowers:

I just called (need to know the SS colors) and again I was told that shipping is FREE!! ps. Only to USA and CANADA....better than nothing no?

Apparently it is a new thing, free shipping that is.:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

hm... this is a conflicting information....
motochicmom, you said you talked to daisy and she said shipping is free....
queenvicoria2 also talked to daisy, and daisy said shipping is not free???
i am so confused........