Upcoming Saks promotions?

lilyj.

Nov 29, 2008
I am ready to use my Saks gift card, and since (of course!) I will be adding to it, I wanted to time my Chanel purchase to get some extra benefit. I know that Saks is having double points next week, which seems decent since they haven't been part of the recent EGCs. Is anyone aware of anything else coming up in the next few months that would be better? Thanks!

So, we can still use our Saks gift cards to buy Chanel merchandise? (no exclusions from what we can buy with a Saks gift card...) I know that we can't earn a gift card from a Chanel purchase now... I hope we can still use our gift cards for Chanel as that is what I was planning on using mine towards.

Definitely can use the Saks gift cards to purchase Chanel. Also, I don't see why you wouldn't get double points on a newly opened card as long as the SA is willing to open the card on the double points day. I don't think it will be that busy this year, but I would talk to someone in advance. They can hold whatever you are buying and you can run in and have put it through to make sure it all goes right.

I'm actually trying to decide if I should just purchase or wait for a better promotion. I am just paranoid this year about holding on to my gift cards too long. I know in the past they would reactivate for the day of purchase if it expired, but in this economy I don't want to take a chance. So, unless there is something big coming up, I guess I should just buy next week. What do you think?

I'm actually trying to decide if I should just purchase or wait for a better promotion. I am just paranoid this year about holding on to my gift cards too long. I know in the past they would reactivate for the day of purchase if it expired, but in this economy I don't want to take a chance. So, unless there is something big coming up, I guess I should just buy next week. What do you think?

I agree. I am using my gift cards during the double points promotion before they expire, I don't want to take any chances either.

Definitely can use the Saks gift cards to purchase Chanel. Also, I don't see why you wouldn't get double points on a newly opened card as long as the SA is willing to open the card on the double points day. I don't think it will be that busy this year, but I would talk to someone in advance. They can hold whatever you are buying and you can run in and have put it through to make sure it all goes right.

Glad they haven't restricted Chanel! Whew!

I think its Thurs., but they are presaling now. Also, it overlaps with Beauty Week and they are having some above average gifts with purchase. At least from what I was told/saw, better than the last few.

Tried to edit my last post and it didn't work. I would double check my date on the double points b/c it could be next Wed. and I wouldn't want to be wrong on here. If you presale, then you're fine either way!